SPECS: vim.spec - with python, ruby and tcl by default - rel 3 for...

Cezary Krzyzanowski dhubleizh at o2.pl
Mon Jun 18 10:24:21 CEST 2007

Dnia 17-06-2007, N o godzinie 22:02 +0200, Jakub Bogusz napisał(a):

> But the original question was: do particular language support overhead is
> worth its benefits?
> Are there already some packaged or custom vim addons which need all these
> languages?

1. I use vim to develop python code and the bindings are good.
2. I got some plugins from vim.org that assist. I've got so many of them
I actually am afraid to try packaging them for PLD as I'm not sure I'll
recognize now all the plugins in my ~/.vim dir.
3. PLD is doing the maximum functionality maximum deps packages. Think
OO. For all the minimum requirements there's always vim-static and e3.

Cz at rny