SPECS: qt4.spec - adapter

Rafał Cygnarowski zswi at pers.pl
Thu Jun 21 11:12:38 CEST 2007

Dnia czwartek, 21 czerwca 2007, Elan Ruusamäe napisał:
> agree (that's why i commited it too), and it made branch diffing easier of
> both branches in comparision are adaptered.
On AC-branch it's also included in *-files so it's not an argument.

> the same topic can be argued around any *-i18n* *-i10l* packages.
And it is... if there is this definition already then why makes it double?
Besides it makes spec-s more readable and a little bit smaller.

I understand including this in %files when file list is only addition, but
when it's only one source of file list - it's not necessary.

Regards,
--
Rafał Cygnarowski
rafi at pers.pl