Console service for non-breakable fbsplash

Cezary Krzyzanowski dhubleizh at o2.pl
Mon May 14 10:29:29 CEST 2007

Dnia 14-05-2007, pon o godzinie 09:49 +0200, Jacek Konieczny napisał(a):

> And fonts and keyboard input are set right on all the text consoles? I
> doubt.

Hm - I haven't spotted any problems. What to look for?? I've got utf-8
polish terminals and all get set properly - I can read and write polish
signs. I've only removed the switches, all console magic is still there.

> Terminal configuration commands operate on the controlling terminal or
> the standard input. I guess the redirections are to set the terminal
> right even if script is run from e.g. ssh.

Ok - I get the idea. Still, there's only one command issued that way and
the service has many console manipulation commands.

Thx
Cz at rny