[Fwd: Re: [Th] Upgrade apport - jak rozumieć ten błąd?]

Tomasz Mateja tommat at pimpek.one.pl
Wed Apr 9 21:29:10 CEST 2008

Patryk Zawadzki pisze:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Tomasz Mateja <tommat at pimpek.one.pl> wrote:
>> Patryk Zawadzki pisze:
>>  > Not everything and especially not some old floppy installation method :)
>>  Why not? Is it part of AC or not? If not - please remove this from ftp.
>
> Because debugging it is beyond interest of most developers. I simply
> see BluRay discs more often than working floppy drives. Current
> RescueCD is a great way to install the distro. There are also
> instructions for building a custom live CD and anaconda in our wiki.

Not true - all AC's (more than 100) I've installed were installed from
network floppy. But the question remains - are the images part of AC or
not? While booted they says PLD Linux 2.0 and they are in AC tree in ftp.
Another - quite old question is - Is PLD distribution for people or for
it's developers - if second is true please move all resources from
www/wiki to cvs/svn ;-P

Best regards.

--
T.