[Fwd: Re: [Th] Upgrade apport - jak rozumieć ten błąd?]

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Wed Apr 9 21:43:27 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 22:37, Tomasz Mateja wrote:
> Adam Golebiowski pisze:
> > As above - it's all about new features, like new hardware, powertop,
> > vmsplice exploit support... I do not need powertop on my server, but
> > would like to play a bit with it on my laptop. And no, I do not want
> > (-ENOTIME) to migrate to Ti or Th.
>
> I Still dont understand. All of you have ENOTIME for migration but who
> counted time for developing 3 lines of distro?? I assure you if there
> was one (or two - stable with sec,bugfixex and devel) you would have a
> time for migration.

no time does not always mean the astronomic time. it could mean also DownTIME
of your service. or migrating to failover solutions. without having one you
have to r&d it, and for that you still need time and not yours, but whole
team, co-ordinating with sales and perhaps project developers team ;)

--
glen