[Fwd: Re: [Th] Upgrade apport - jak rozumieć ten błąd?]

Adam Golebiowski adamg at agmk.net
Wed Apr 9 21:53:54 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008, Tomasz Mateja wrote:
> Adam Golebiowski pisze:
> > As above - it's all about new features, like new hardware, powertop,
> > vmsplice exploit support... I do not need powertop on my server, but
> > would like to play a bit with it on my laptop. And no, I do not want
> > (-ENOTIME) to migrate to Ti or Th.
>
> I Still dont understand. All of you have ENOTIME for migration but who
> counted time for developing 3 lines of distro?? I assure you if there
> was one (or two - stable with sec,bugfixex and devel) you would have a
> time for migration.

I wouldn't. And why are you talking about keeping a distro line being so
time-consuming process? For whom? When I am doing an update of package foo
from 1.1 to 1.2, it usually takes more time to do the common tasks (updating
patches, %files list) and testing everything at the end than building process
(%build) itself, where I just issue the `./builder -bb foo.spec' and do
something else in the meantime. YMMV though.

--
http://www.agmk.net/ - hosting, strony www, opieka informatyczna