[ANNOUNCEMENT] Bugzilla >/dev/null, switching to launchpad.net

Mariusz Mazur mmazur at kernel.pl
Wed Jul 16 13:44:58 CEST 2008

Dnia środa, 16 lipca 2008, Adam Gołębiowski napisał:
> hmm, as to a) and b) -- was it really so time consuming?

No, because once set up, without a good reason (like a fscked up filesystem)
usually nobody touches those things (point being -- no maintenance effort
equals no new features).

> c) - we didn't do any development with bugzilla either,

Yup. But now other ppl do it for us. I've just had a look around and this
thing has some really nice features we could start integrating against.

--
Judge others by their intentions and yourself by your results.
                                                                 Guy Kawasaki