pldlinux.pl for PLD Linux purposes

Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała undefine at aramin.net
Sun Mar 23 20:41:52 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 07:40:29PM +0100, Wojciech Błaszkowski wrote:
> > > [EN]: I would like to that domain name serves PLD. I can set it on
> > > ns{1,2,3}.pld-linux.org or use present DNS and set them as slaves for PLD
> > > nameservers or set on present DNS proper PLD zone.
> >
> > i like that the domain does not relate to any specific country.
>
> My point inregistering that domain was only to protect "pldlinux" mark. I hope
> that's not a bad idea.
Ee.. but it doesn't make sense (for me).
Thinking that way we need register (or if it's already registered - try
to buy it) -
{pld-linux,pldlinux,pld,linux-pld,peelde}.{com,net,org,}{ru,eu,org,net,tv,uk,us,}
etc...

More domains - more problems when "owner" has problems with self and
some day start hating pld (like pld.pl domain ;), more problems with
hosting it, more problems with paying for it... and we can't register
everything.

For me 2 domains - pld-linux.org and pld.org.pl (historical purposes) -
is enough. Any any other shouldn't be hosted together with pld's
"official" domains.

--
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała
Linux && Unix && Network administrator