tex in pld

Pawel Golaszewski blues at pld-linux.org
Sat May 3 19:22:23 CEST 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> > What is the difference in functionality? I mean - what will be lost
> > because this is most important...
> Why 'lost'? It's all about creating texlive* packages, not removing
> tetex* ones.

Unmaintained tetex will finally dissapear from ftp... that is why I'm
asking what will be lost/broken when replacing tetex with texlive...

If nothing and one can replace another we could consider putting tetex to
(un)supported and texlive to main...

But first of all texlive should appear on ftp at all :D