SPECS: ant.spec - unify java package (template-java.spec)

Paweł Zuzelski z at xatka.net
Tue Oct 21 23:20:44 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 21 of October 2008 22:32:03 Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > If I understand what does "%ghost" mean, you should either revert my
> > commit and then mark this file as %ghost or revert your commit.
>
> perhaps you should first understand how to package a %ghost-ed file?

Perhaps. That is why I asked you.

According to rpm documentation:

'A %ghost tag on a file indicates that this file is not to be included
in the package.  It is typically used when the attributes of the file
are important while the contents is not (e.g. a log file).'

This file *is* going to be included in the package. It is created in %install
section not in %post, so I do not understand why it should be %ghosted.

--
Best regards,
Paweł Zuzelski