cvs directory structure change (was: Re: INFO: cvs downtime)

wrobell wrobell at pld-linux.org
Thu Apr 30 21:29:55 CEST 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 05:48:20PM +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
[...]
> > i'm just pissed that nobody warned such things like whole tree migrate
> > are going to be done, just was only said "it is going to be done, now,
> > 20 minutes ago"
>
> Sorry for this. I (at least) was afraid that posting something more
> elaborate would induce another flamewar and all will end in total failure.

i propose to perform SCM migration in similar way. ;)

but seriously, the information about the change could be titled something
better than "cvs downtime".

may i suggest "swine flu killer" next time, so spam filters pick it up? ;)

beside that, it is better now. thanks!

regards,

    wrobell <wrobell at pld-linux.org>