Commit access

Caleb Maclennan pld at chiefworks.com
Sat Aug 22 15:10:06 CEST 2009

Can somebody tell me who to get in touch with regarding commit access
to PLD spec files?

I requested access back in Nov of 2007 after submitting some patches
and specs. I was +1'd by Aria and Krystian as well as feedback from
Andrzej and Elan. I was then contacted and asked to turn in my desired
cvs login info which I did a couple times but never heard anything
after that.

I have continued to maintain and update my own spec files and
frequently update things that end up getting done by somebody else
later anyway. Sometimes it's frustrating to be doing this duplicate
work.

With the re-arrangement of specs recently I need to update a bunch of
my stuff. I was wondering if CVS write access was ever going to be in
the cards or if I should just organize my own stuff?

Thanks,
Caleb