Aktualne PHP powinno wymagać aktualnego pcre, problem z php-eaccelerator

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Dec 2 10:45:50 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 10:39:10 +0100, Pawel Golaszewski wrote:

> The only mistake here is requires missing.

...in how many packages? I can't even count them. Do any of you have and
idea how to match those apps?

> php-common should require
> packeges that are in separate modules now.

So what's the point of sharing it?

> For few months, to satisfy
> existing instalations. After that is could be suggest only, if any.

Of course - if Someone(TM) fixes all the packages. But apparently he's
not going to. And it's broken NOW not in few months.

> package spliting itself is ok, IMO.

I don't really care if it's shared or not. I do care about working apps.
The one who broke them and fellowship he gathers should do that BEFORE
STBR.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>