Aktualne PHP powinno wymagać aktualnego pcre, problem z php-eaccelerator

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Dec 2 10:51:30 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 10:45:50 +0100, Tomasz Pala wrote:

>> package spliting itself is ok, IMO.
>
> I don't really care if it's shared or not. I do care about working apps.
> The one who broke them and fellowship he gathers should do that BEFORE
> STBR.

Although it definitely is bad idea. Let me repeat from -pl: I don't know
a single installation not using sessions and so limited in resources
that it makes a difference. Give me just one justification other than
"let's split everything we can, ONLY BECAUSE WE CAN".

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>