packages: grub2/grub.sysconfig - default no recovery menu

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Fri Dec 4 19:42:06 CET 2009

On Friday 04 December 2009 15:46:20 Bartosz Świątek wrote:
> 2009/12/4 glen <glen at pld-linux.org>:
> > Author: glen                         Date: Fri Dec  4 13:27:41 2009 GMT
> > Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - default no recovery menu
>
> Boy, have you lost your mind!?
> I find that option pretty useful so don't freaking turn it off by
> default!!!!

press 'e' to edit grub commandline or supply whatever you want in kernel
commandline.

> Can you for once not try to fuck up configurations of other people!?
i added the feature i can disable it being default on as well.
if you want otherwise, disable/enable in your config.

before my changes you had nothing, not even broken or working config.

> +1 to revert
where did you got the votes that you already revert-commited?

--
glen