Fwd: packages: grub2/grub.sysconfig - default no recovery menu

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sat Dec 5 00:39:33 CET 2009

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 20:27:37 +0100, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:

>> Yep, sure, I'm gonna waste my time by pressing 'e' each time I wan't
>> single user mode - that's dump - really dump.
>
> Sure, I guess these five seconds per year (I assume a properly

Especially over phone with junior staff behind keyboard. Everyone loves
spelling games during some major system outage. It's so much fun when
every phone rings!

Sounds like you never did long-distance system repairs. So just believe
me, sometimes it's necessary to do maintaince over SMS, thus don't use
this argument please.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>