packages: ncurses/ncurses.spec - make it build on Titanium, try not to brea...

Artur Wroblewski wrobell at pld-linux.org
Wed Feb 3 12:11:04 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Marcin Krol <hawk at limanowa.net> wrote:
>> So what are exact rules at the moment?
>>
>> What if someone wants to create another branch of distro?
>
> I'd like to know that too. When I've created Titanium I was keeping
> separate branches on some specs. That was baad, because I wasn't merging
> my changes/updates to HEAD.

But that's not our fault, is it? :)

> So I started using %if "%{pld_release}"
> macros instead and keeping my changes on HEAD. For over two years no one
> had problems with that.

If I reckon well, I had problems with that, because such laziness
leads to situations
like we have now. It was discusses twice or something in the past.

My point is - in the past it was decided that distro branches are kept
on separate
branches and it worked in case of Ra, Ac and Th (aka nest)

 Now, if you want new rules then please state them. Or we will end up
with mess on
HEAD.

Cheers,