packages: ncurses/ncurses.spec - make it build on Titanium, try not to brea...

Marcin Krol hawk at limanowa.net
Wed Feb 3 13:12:01 CET 2010

> Probably I missed some discussion on irc or pld-devel-pl... but what
> is exact purpose of Titanium? Why it started in first place?

There are two main reasons:

1. To have stable distro with actual software. Ac had and has too old
software for me and Th is still light years away from being stable (in
my terms of stability).

2. To have absolute freedom about deciding what is good and what is bad
for distribution. It wasn't and still is not possible with official PLD
I'm afraid.

M.