empty dirs in packages/

Przemyslaw Iskra sparky at pld-linux.org
Fri Feb 19 01:44:55 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:21:25PM +0100, Adam Golebiowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ankry noticed several empty dirs in packages/. Most likely Somebody [tm] did
> `cvs add $dir' but forgot to add revelant spec files. So, in case any of
> the following entries ring a bell for you, please add spec files.
> Otherwise I'll remove them in a couple of days.

Readding a dir isn't a problem, so just remove them.

Plus someone could write a simple script run in cvs' cron, it would
remove any empty dirs older than 24 hours (additional info sent to cvs
commits list would be nice).

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ........... LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : WWW........ppcrcd.pld-linux.org