packages: perl-Clutter-GStreamer/perl-Clutter-GStreamer.spec - release 5

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Mon Jun 7 11:16:22 CEST 2010

2010/6/6 arekm <arekm at pld-linux.org>

> Author: arekm                        Date: Sun Jun  6 15:36:42 2010 GMT
> Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - release 5
>
> ---- Files affected:
> packages/perl-Clutter-GStreamer:
>   perl-Clutter-GStreamer.spec (1.3 -> 1.4)

Why did the rel get bumped on this package?

Is the %define rel that I used to indicate the upstream release number
we are downloading the wrong way to do this? Our package release is 1,
but the upstream package we need to download is release 4.

If it get's bumped this needs to be done with our release number, not
the upstream number! Should that variable be called something else? I
saw this done in other packages and so assumed it was the right
scheme.

Caleb