packages: perl-Clutter-GStreamer/perl-Clutter-GStreamer.spec - release 5

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Mon Jun 7 11:32:12 CEST 2010

On Monday 07 of June 2010, Caleb Maclennan wrote:
> 2010/6/6 arekm <arekm at pld-linux.org>
>
> > Author: arekm                        Date: Sun Jun  6 15:36:42 2010 GMT
> > Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - release 5
> >
> > ---- Files affected:
> > packages/perl-Clutter-GStreamer:
> >   perl-Clutter-GStreamer.spec (1.3 -> 1.4)
>
> Why did the rel get bumped on this package?

packages/relup.sh thinks that rel is release and bumped this one.

I've changed macro name from rel to subver to avoid this problem in future.

> saw this done in other packages and so assumed it was the right
> scheme.

The %rel macro appeared only to make automatic release bump an easy thing (see
packages/relup.sh) in case when Release: contains many macros, conditions and
such stuff.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team