packages: google-chrome/google-chrome.spec - do NOT add this bogs dep

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Sun Jun 13 09:24:38 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 02:51:30PM +0200, Bartosz Świątek wrote:
> The main reason I've added this is the lack of libjpeg.so.62 in common
> PLD systems (th, titanium). This lib is provided by libjpeg6.spec -

Not only. Also by packages built from older libjpeg.spec, which could be
installed together with current libjpeg. And probably by some
third-party packages containing this library. None of these is available
in the Th or Ti package repository.

R: libjpeg.so.62, generated automatically by RPM is precise.
'R: libjpeg6' will work only for one of the cases described above and
gives no extra information.

IMHO glen is right – this dependency is not needed and should be
dropped. 'R: libjpeg.so.62' is enough.

Greets,
        Jacek