packages: google-chrome/google-chrome.spec - do NOT add this bogs dep

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Mon Jun 14 12:49:18 CEST 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 10:24:38 Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> R: libjpeg.so.62, generated automatically by RPM is precise.
> 'R: libjpeg6' will work only for one of the cases described above and
> gives no extra information.
>
> IMHO glen is right – this dependency is not needed and should be
> dropped. 'R: libjpeg.so.62' is enough.

yes, this is the reason why i removed that implicit Requires line. as the
dependency is autogenerated by rpm build.

shadzik listed it with no reason why he added that requires (nothing in commit
log other than word added). and yet added it back with no described reason
again. so i assumed he did not read earlier commits, just added again. and
assumed he added it initially due lack of knowledge. for example in same
spec, nss/nspr dependency needs to be listed in requires line, as we disable
soname generation on those libs.

and i'm removing BR libjpeg6-devel as it is stupid as R: libjpeg6, soname ->
package name dep generation is disabled on th/ti, so there's no point of that
at all.

if shadzik wants he can add the R: libjpeg6 back if the it is described in
commit/spec why the implicit package name.

besides, why send this binary package to distro builders and ftp anyway, what
we support is chromium-browser built from source.

--
glen