kernel-xenU on non-64bit EC2 instance

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Fri Oct 1 12:00:25 CEST 2010

Alright guys I'm lost. I've been poking around in specs trying to
figure this out and can't make out what I'm supposed to use or what I
need to work on if there isn't the right thing available.

I am trying to maintain several TH machines on i386 instances over on
EC2. They have recently opened up their systems to running custom
kernels inside the instance using pv-grub. I can't figure out what pld
kernel package to use for this.

The kernel-xenU package is set to x86_64 only?

The kernel-xen package was last maintained in 2008?

The kernel package doesn't have xen block drivers.

What path should I be pursuing here?

Caleb