ccache BR

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:59:29 CEST 2011

Yes, I know that should install ccache. But I think if appears in spec
files the "BR: tar" (Sparky, you've added this line into
awesome.spec), maybe should present "BR: ccache". As I see, you can
uninstall ccache without any broken deps. Or maybe rpm-build-tools
should requires ccache.
Or is it not so simple?