ccache BR

Przemyslaw Iskra sparky at pld-linux.org
Wed Jun 29 14:06:40 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 01:59:29PM +0200, Zsolt Udvari wrote:
> Yes, I know that should install ccache.

Noone says that you should. I was saying that you should have
configuration matching your current system.

> But I think if appears in spec
> files the "BR: tar" (Sparky, you've added this line into
> awesome.spec), maybe should present "BR: ccache". As I see, you can
> uninstall ccache without any broken deps. Or maybe rpm-build-tools
> should requires ccache.
> Or is it not so simple?

Nothing in default configuration requires ccache, so it should not be
required.

And BR: tar is a completely different story - there I added:
	BuildRequires: tar >= 1:1.22
because the source is compressed with .xz and older tars cannot guess
the compression. The same way we add BR: sed >= 4.0 but never BR: sed

Best regards,
	Przemysław Iskra.

--
 ____    sparky  --  Przemyslaw  ................ LANG...Pl,Ca,Es,En