Future direction of official PLD website (Was: A couple questions about the website)

Marcin Rybak marcin.rybak at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:14:01 CEST 2011

2011/2/3 Marcin Rybak <marcin.rybak at gmail.com>

> 2010/11/20 Caleb Maclennan <caleb at pld-linux.org>
>
>>  2010/11/11 Elan Ruusamäe <glen at pld-linux.org>:
>>  > i'd finish the data migration and replace the moinmoun install
>>

> just to continue the idea of migration, someone done a nice migration
> script
> http://www.dokuwiki.org/tips:moinmoin2doku

are we going to do sth with this? PLD website is outdated... and I strongly
agree with people saying that this distro died, if sb look at our site - may
really think so.

I think that we should add as an example part of our build logs and
security.pld-linux.org as a widget or sth, just to make it more web 2.0 :)
---
Marcin Rybak
http://marcinrybak.com