Git migration: ssh keys

Kacper Kornet draenog at pld-linux.org
Fri Jun 29 21:53:10 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 08:54:20PM +0200, Paweł Sikora wrote:
> On Friday 22 of June 2012 21:47:08 Kacper Kornet wrote:
> > (Polska wersja w drugiej częście wiadomości:)

> > In git repositories authentication will be based on ssh keys.  Therefore I
> > would like to ask developers with RW access to CVS to upload their public ssh
> > keys to SSH-keys directory in CVS.

> how long do you plan to keep this ssh-keys-upload window open?

I don't know. Probably till official date of migration.

By the way, keys which were upload before yesterday are already in
git.pld-linux.org so most active developers should have an access.
Beware that it is still a beta version. What I mean that whatever
changes you will made there, can be destroyed without any warning.

--
  Kacper