mime.types.conf int lighttpd

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Tue Mar 20 17:40:21 CET 2012

On 20.03.2012 18:34, Paweł Gołaszewski wrote:

>>> I don't want to argue - I just want to have it *working* again. You broke,
>>> you fix. I don't know the internals and I don't want to know.
>>>
>>> Fix it or revert your previous change.
>> i proposed a solution, is that fix acceptable?
> Will it destroy _working_ configurations?
> If "yes" (IMvHO it's the case) then - it's not acceptable.
new %config(noreplace) is deployed as .rpmnew, so no, if you made
changes to that file
> If this that option is apaches "add default charset" equivalent - you have
> anwer from me and baggins.
it's equivalent yes, so same issues are present there
> What is the _rationale_ for that change?

utf-8 as default encoding, to all documents. there's no way specify
encoding as html tag for .txt files

> What more do you want to know??

i wanted to know is that change acceptable, or you still find that me
breaking your window and violating your cat.

--
glen