Using google-chrome plugins by chromium

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Sun May 27 23:09:15 CEST 2012

On 05/27/2012 02:36 PM, Lukasz Glebicki wrote:
> On my x86_64 machine I did symbolic link from google-chrome to chromium for
> pdf plugin and it works fine.
perhaps better try to build pdf plugin on chromium package too?
unless it's some re-distribution restriction like there is one for adobe
flash.

> On i686 there is also flash plugin. Does anybody knows if we can use libraries
> from google-chrome package and package it separately for chromium browser?

you're supposed to build yourself adobe-flash.spec and install resulting
rpm. both for x86 and x86_64:

$ builder -bb adobe-flash --with license_agreement

--
glen