Using google-chrome plugins by chromium

Lukasz Glebicki lukaszgl at post.pl
Mon May 28 17:43:55 CEST 2012

On Monday 28 of May 2012 00:09:15 Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> perhaps better try to build pdf plugin on chromium package too?
> unless it's some re-distribution restriction like there is one for adobe
> flash.

I was reading that pdf and flash are included only in binary version. Based on
that I wrote previous email.
I'm going to check it in the near future.

> > On i686 there is also flash plugin. Does anybody knows if we can use
> > libraries from google-chrome package and package it separately for
> > chromium browser?
> you're supposed to build yourself adobe-flash.spec and install resulting
> rpm. both for x86 and x86_64:
>
> $ builder -bb adobe-flash --with license_agreement

I have this one, but I assume plugin from google works faster..
--
Łukasz Głębicki  mail/rot13:yhxnfmty at cbfg.cy  PLD/Linux Team
gg:246267    Linux Registered User #318551   blekot:{irc,skype}