rpm 5.x in Th

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Sep 23 23:58:32 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 17:45:08 -0400, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

>> The data is not gone - it exists in repackage. The _only_ thing that's
>> missing is some syntax sugar to ease downgrades.
>
> It doesn't exist in /var/spool/repackage if not enabled,
> or when bloat has been manually removed.

Or when the earth is hit by a meteor.
That's not the case we're talking about. That's funny you still can't
understant, that:

he - wants - to - 'rollback' - using - his - repackages. ONLY

> So don't use ACID-style rollback. Alternatively,

Which one, this broken?

> You are a deluded idiot claiming that RPM --rollback
> is false advertising.

Oh, so it was deliberately designed to break, right?

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>