Missing kernel packages from TH repos

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Oct 10 21:46:07 CEST 2013

perhaps you did something wrong? the packages are on ftp!

send your output and actual errors! and the verbose you get the sooner
your get to  solution.
as for example, you didn't even note which ftp mirror you were using, it
could be broken!

my random guess is that you selected only noarch repository, this is
definitely not complete distribution!

--
glen