Questions about removed VCS permissions

Marcin Krol hawk at pld-linux.org
Sun Sep 21 17:23:16 CEST 2014

> If you wan't to contribute to and work on PLD we'll be more than happy,
> but if your purpose is to just use the infrastructure to build your
> private project please try doing this in unobtrusive way.

I was just asking for a little bit of kindness after all those years I
spent on PLD developement and maintenance. Looks like I was asking too much.

In this case I'm now asking for permanent and unrestricted read-only
access to PLD repositories via rsync with user/password based ACL.
Access will be used by TLD Linux project which is mostly built from PLD
sources. I'm CCing this e-mail to repoadmin(at)pld-linux.org too.

M.