Skrypty startowe mldonkey

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Dec 10 11:43:21 CET 2015

On 10.12.2015 12:27, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> yes, works for me. the package was in testing for several months,
> nobody reported anything.

and i do recall to you, pld is volunteer project. we all work on the
project on free time.

 > Fix this or I'm going to revert everything

and just reverting someone's work, is like pissing in someones face and
throwing shit also over for his efforts what he did initially trying to
improve things.

instead you should try to collaborate, try to fix things yourself first.

 > We ought to keep rc-scripts in a working state and do not 'improve'
this obsolete project!

and there is no policy what goes in, what goes out, how things are
tested, all goes by each developer's best judgement.
rc-scripts is to me no more obsolete than the whole pld project itself.
systemd is overkill and not usable with vservers. and no other init
system is globally supported in pld.

--
glen