rpm-5.4.16 snapshot

Jeff Johnson n3npq at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 14:38:59 CEST 2016

There is a final snapshot release of rpm-5.4.16 now available at

	http://rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/SNAPSHOT/rpm-5.4.16-0.20160420.src.rpm

Unless I screwed something at the last minute, this SRPM will be released as rpm-5.4.16
later this week.

Since the last snapshot, there are several important changes

    1) colorized rpm error messages.

    2) *.rpm package reading has been hardened using american fuzzy lop on the command
                rpm -qp --nomanifest minimal*.rpm
    and all issues have been fixed. The current run has survived 400M forks.

    3) configure options to enable link time optimization (-flto) and run-time
    checking (-fsanitize=address et al) have been added.

73 de Jeff