how rpm destroyed my private key

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Apr 28 10:43:39 CEST 2016

On 27.04.2016 21:09, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> What I am suggesting is using --justdb --noscripts --notriggers on the v2 package before attempting an upgrade.

you're solving the problem in wrong order. suggesting to use --justdb
--notriggers --notriggers means i already know that specific package
upgrade path is broken.
but the time i found that out it's already late, file is destroyed and
there's no recovery path from rpm (even repackage did not "save" me a copy).

and the solution should be independant who runs the upgrade. should
behave similarily to all users who upgrade the package.

--
glen