python3 optional deps

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Fri May 6 09:41:41 CEST 2016

On 06.05.2016 10:11, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

> I guess the python dependency generator should be fixed in our RPM, to
> ignore the 'extras' dependencies (or to make them 'suggest', skipping
> the ':python_version' ones.
is there python module to parse the egg info? or just manual parsing
each time

btw, maybe it's better to extract the python dependency generators as
separate package, out of rpm sourcetree?
it would be a lot simplier to maintain, than patching patch patching the
previous patch. our patches will likely never end up upstream.

--
glen