[packages/xpdf] package private libraries used by tools, use them by main binary too

Tomasz Pala gotar at pld-linux.org
Tue Nov 21 16:48:41 CET 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 08:48:51 +0100, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:

> Now main package requires tools subpackage which conflicts with poppler-progs.

I was aware of the former, but not the latter. There is also the
/etc/xpdfrc TODO, so this file and the private libs might be moved to
xpdf-common. I've also seen there is some support for xpdfrc.d or sth
similar now, which can be used by language packs, but I'm not sure if
poppler tools would be able to use them.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>