ns1 down, buildlogs up but dns entry is wrong

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Fri Mar 9 20:53:22 CET 2018

ns1 dns service is down and doesn't propagate dns zone changes made in svn
which makes buildlogs.pld-linux.org not working (IP has changed).

Unfortunately I'm unable to contact adamg who rarely responds to sms/mail/fb
(maybe some else has better access to him).

I guess the only solution for repeatable problems is to move nameservers and
other resources to other machines... but no one has the access, so that's
currently impossible to do, too.

Solutions?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )