[packages/postgrey] - migrate configuration to /etc/postfix

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Sat Jan 26 12:13:27 CET 2019

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 09:14:10PM +0100, Marcin Krol wrote:
> P.S. For same reasons I'm not merging back some other changes,
> ie.  versioned PostgreSQL allowing parallel install of multiple
> versions (in which I have yet to move configs to /etc BTW) and
> newer versions of some packages.

In ALT, we've moved exactly towards multiple versions so that
people switch (and dump/restore) between them when they know it,
and not after an overlooked line in dist-upgrade's output...
(when it's too late to use the upgraded "dumper" for that)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info