audacity 2.4.x and wxWidgets

Jan Palus atler at pld-linux.org
Sat Jan 23 11:25:58 CET 2021

On 22.01.2021 10:08, Krzysztof Mrozowicz wrote:
> Hi,
> I updated audacity spec to version 2.4.2, but during the work I found that
> this version no longer compiles on 32 bits. I don't know what exactly should
> be added to the spec file to inform builders to do not try to build it on
> unsupported architectures. Can someone help?

Compilation on i686 was fixed however few things still can be improved:

- in %prep drop all sources from lib-src/ which are already packaged in
  PLD also verify whether respective BRs are present

- consider upgrading libsbsms2 to 2.1.0 from https://github.com/claytonotey/libsbsms
  and with small cmake patch you could possibly use system sbsms
  (library which was failing on i686)

cmake-proxies/CMakeLists.txt:
-addlib( sbsms              sbsms       SBSMS       NO    YES   "" )
+addlib( sbsms              sbsms       SBSMS       NO    YES   "sbsms" )