[rrp@gmx.net: English PLD List]

Jacek Konieczny jajcus w pld.org.pl
Pon, 18 Gru 2000, 15:39:59 CET

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 03:09:45PM +0100, Michal Margula wrote:
> [poniedziałek, 18 grudzień 2000], Maciej 'Agaran' Pijanka napisał(a):
>
> > imho should pld-list should be international so english-lang
> > but there should exist another pld-list-pl for polish..because
> > not all ppls which subscribe may know english enough to tell about
> > their problem
> > howgh
> > agaran
>
> Err. It is a bad idea. First of all PLD is mainly developed by people from
> Poland. Also our mailing list in english should be only addition. Why? Most
> of us did not write their letters in proper english :PPPP

I would rather agree with Maciej. PLD is not supposed to be only Polish
distribution. It is supposed to be the best Linux distribution. I know
my English is not very proper. But is there only proper English on eg.
KDE mailing list? (KDE was developed mainly by German people).
It is nothing wrong, that more people will discuss on pld-list-pl. But
it is no good, that non polish-speakers are afraid to ask about anything
on this list.

Greets,
        Jacek