I have a question for you Friend

fluffymoose@fluffymoose.com fluffymoose w fluffymoose.com
Wto, 23 Maj 2000, 08:41:25 CEST

How is your website doing?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm looking for special people like yourself to participate in a marketing course.

Studies show that 99% of all websites on the internet don't get the traffic or income they deserve.  I want to change that for your site, Friend.

http://www.fluffymoose.com/how/?auto1 contains a course I have developed to help you to succeed on the internet.  It is a true story of how I built a site, promoted it for free, and made $500 in One Day on the Internet.  I now offer the opportunity for you to do the same.

Friend, it is very important that you recieve this information, as the future of your website and online income is at stake.  At the very least, you'll pick up some new tips and tricks on building your business, and recieve the tools you need to make your website a success.

Be sure to visit http://www.fluffymoose.com/how/?auto1 today and learn how to make your website a success!

Yours in success......

Eric Wood
fluffymoose w fluffymoose.com

---
To remove yourself from further mailings, visit this webpage:
http://GetResponse.com/r.cgi?a=fluffymoose&e=pld-list_Xypld.org.pl