glibc.spec and include files

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek w pld.ORG.PL
Sob, 6 Sty 2001, 15:10:45 CET

On/Dnia Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 02:58:10PM +0100, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote/napisał(a)
> IIRC not all subdirectories from %{_includedir} must be included in output
> package.
so why these files are installed by make install ??

> Try "rpm -bi glibc.spec" and rethink this.
I won't do it because I have to slow machine :) glibc compilation == about 3-4h

> If all installed subdirecroties == all listed in spec you can simplify this in spec.
but even if != ... if make install installs some files in %{_includedir} so these
files are rather important IMO.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]