[MAILER-DAEMON@gabber.metalab.unc.edu: failure notice]

Tomek Orzechowski orzech w pld-linux.org
Wto, 16 Mar 2004, 16:12:51 CET

----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON w gabber.metalab.unc.edu -----

Date: 16 Mar 2004 15:11:01 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON w gabber.metalab.unc.edu
To: orzech w pld-linux.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at gabber.metalab.unc.edu.

<malekith w nemerle.org>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named nemerle.org. (#5.1.2)

--- Enclosed is a copy of the message.

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:10:43 +0100
From: Tomek Orzechowski <orzech w pld-linux.org>
To: cvsadmin w pld-linux.org
Subject: cvs passwd -p
	cvsadmin w pld-linux.org

~/rpm/SPECS $ cvs passwd -p
Enter CVS password for user orzech:
Enter CVS password for user orzech again:
450 /usr/bin/cvspasswd: /cvsroot/CVSROOT must belong to owner of /usr/bin/cvspasswd

I nie można zmienić sobie hasła.

--

----- End forwarded message -----