SPECS: squirrelmail.spec - moved source to %%{_datadir} - excluded...

Michal Chruszcz troll w pld-linux.org
Pon, 25 Paź 2004, 17:11:58 CEST

It seems like on Monday 25 of October 2004 16:28, Paweł Gołaszewski typed:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, troll wrote:
> > Author: troll                        Date: Mon Oct 25 10:51:30 2004 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - moved source to %%{_datadir}
> > - excluded config to %%{_sysconfdir}/%%{name}
> > - rel 5; STBR
>
> ????????
>
> FORGET IT!!! Are you crazy? Every working configuration will fail. Be
> responsible for your changes. If you don't know program, don't do such a
> stupid things...

Pick me *one* example of configuration which would fail. I remind you the
symlink to config.php still points in config/ directory.

> Don't send it until GOOD trigger will be made:
> - move config.php
Till here I agree with you. mv ~http/html/squirrel/ /etc/squirrelmail/
should be enough.

> - move configuration of _plugins_
> - do proper change in plugins subpackage

Could you be more precise? Personally, I can't find any plugin whose config
would require a trigger, actually none requires any changes.
--
Michal Chruszcz -=- Seen at http://1lo.sanok.pl/~troll/gallery.php