SPECS: squirrelmail.spec - moved source to %%{_datadir} - excluded...

Paweł Gołaszewski blues w pld-linux.org
Pon, 25 Paź 2004, 22:04:20 CEST

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Michal Chruszcz wrote:
> > > Author: troll                        Date: Mon Oct 25 10:51:30 2004 GMT
> > > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > > ---- Log message:
> > > - moved source to %%{_datadir}
> > > - excluded config to %%{_sysconfdir}/%%{name}
> > > - rel 5; STBR
> >
> > ????????
> >
> > FORGET IT!!! Are you crazy? Every working configuration will fail. Be
> > responsible for your changes. If you don't know program, don't do such
> > a stupid things...
> Pick me *one* example of configuration which would fail. I remind you
> the symlink to config.php still points in config/ directory.

I'm talking about _existing_ configurations. It'll stay in
/home/services/.... as *.rpmsave. And squirrel could not work at all.

> > Don't send it until GOOD trigger will be made:
> > - move config.php
> Till here I agree with you. mv ~http/html/squirrel/ /etc/squirrelmail/
> should be enough.

??
do you want to move _whole_ squirrel to etc ???

> > - move configuration of _plugins_
> > - do proper change in plugins subpackage
> Could you be more precise? Personally, I can't find any plugin whose
> config would require a trigger, actually none requires any changes.

As you wish:
- vlogin has configuration in plugin/data/
- plugins from separate specs are still in /home/services....

well.... pointed sentence is not true...

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski