Administrativia: Ac builders down till tomorrow (assuming nothing breaks)

Mariusz Mazur mmazur w kernel.pl
Śro, 13 Lip 2005, 20:59:04 CEST

July 13th 2005, Opole - PLD LCC [NASDAQ: PLTK], vendor of the well known PLD
Linux Distribution (tm), today announced its move to the award winning
pld-builder.new II generation architecture. "The whole infrastructure of our
PLD 2.0 Ac series of products will get moved within the next few hours. This
should give us the competitive edge we've been looking forward to having for
the past couple of months" said Tomasz Kloczko, CEO and founder of the
company.

--
In the year eighty five ten
God is gonna shake his mighty head