Mozilla to be removed, ReiserFS 4 disabled

Lukasz Glebicki lukaszgl w post.pl
Nie, 22 Paź 2006, 23:33:09 CEST

On Sunday 22 October 2006 23:01, Marcin Król wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've decided to make following two changes in Ac:
>
> 1. Mozilla Suite will be completly removed from Ac. It is not maintained
> anymore, it already has few security bugs, it will never be updated.
> SeaMonkey which is replacement for Mozilla works just fine. All Mozilla
> dependent stuff will be build against Firefox (if possible) or Mozilla
> support will simply be removed from specs in question. All packages that
> will fail to build against Firefox (skipstone for example) will also be
> removed from Ac if no one will fix them.

Good idea. You should STBR/test and next /ready nvu.spec (Complete Web
authoring system for Linux based on mozilla sources)

greetings
--
Łukasz Głębicki  mail/rot13:yhxnfmty w cbfg.cy  PLD/Linux Team
gg:246267    Linux Registered User #318551   blekot:{irc,skype}

Student of Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Mechatronics